heartshapedlifeheartshapedlife

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Red Vs Arceus- first 1/4 Red Vs Arceus- first 1/4

This is pretty great. I love Pokemon so I might be a little biased, but I really hope you come around to finishing this. Red v Arceus is a great idea and I don't know anyone else who has tried to make an adaptation of it. I see that you have a lot of talent so you're perfectly capable of making a good one.

Hope you find the initiative to finish this. Cheers!

No Shave November No Shave November

As a participant of this event, I enjoyed this cartoon. Although predictable and short, I still liked it. It gave me a smile. Actually looking forward to shaving tomorrow.

The Crawler The Crawler

Great animation. Very clever.

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

Pretty enjoyable. Personally, I don't care for time limits, but there needs to be a mode with one for those who do like them. It left me wanting more. I hope the finished version gets released soon. I'll be looking forward to it.

Fire&amp;amp;Smoke Fire&Smoke

Overall design is sloppy.
Your character seemingly glides directly into obstacles completely out of your control.
Upgrades are pointless as they don't stay and are very expensive.
Boring overall.

2030 Leagues 2030 Leagues

I like the concept of this game. But it is rather poorly executed.
The idea of going to the depths of the ocean to retrieve a meteor is very interesting.
Use of the grappling hook is very neat although unresponsive at times.
The problem that makes the game impossible is the dangerous wildlife. I've tried using the grappling hook, and I might as well try to ram them, as neither would go to my benefit. Using the grappling hook in defense does not work whatsoever.
I've also tried just getting away from the enemies, but the sharks are faster than you, and as soon as they land a hit, the game spazzes out and before you know it, you lose a life.
Not only that, but after I already lost all lives, and tried again, a box appears next to the submarine and it won't go away. It serves no purpose and obstructs my view. And that's not the end of it, even when I try again with all lives, when I die for the first time, I get game over and it takes me right back to the menu.
I hope to see a revised version of this game in the future. It needs a lot of work being in its current state.

jadecascade responds:

Thanks for finding that bug with the chatbox and lives. We've fixed them both. In addition we made it so sharks lose their built up speed after you die so they won't feel quite as speedy.

I hope you'll try playing our game again sometime!

Let It Be (Beatles Cover) Let It Be (Beatles Cover)

Respect man. I thought it would be hard to listen to the song without vocals, but it gave me a chance to appreciate the instruments used in it. You did a great job with this, and I hope to see more.

them bones =alice in chains 2X them bones =alice in chains 2X

I can't believe you actually did this. The fact that all you did was play the actual Them Bones in the background sped up disgusts me.

Heart Shaped Box Cover Heart Shaped Box Cover

Pretty good. Could have been better on the guitar-covered vocal track, but other than that, you did pretty good. I can appreciate the amount effort you put into this, especially since this is my favorite jam.

Big Mac 2 Big Mac 2

Sums up the entire brony fanbase.

Ellie - The Lust of Us Ellie - The Lust of Us

If you found that the AI was flawed, you obviously played it on Easy or Medium. Now the picture... meh. And again, there's nothing wrong with admitting it's loli. You draw pictures of traps. I highly doubt many people would be angry with admitting it's loli.

Bens Den Bens Den

Alright Shad, you don't have to put a fucking disclaimer saying the persons depicted in each drawing are 18 and above. It's okay that some of it is loli and sh0ta. Other than that, I see nothing wrong here.