heartshapedlifeheartshapedlife

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

Pretty enjoyable. Personally, I don't care for time limits, but there needs to be a mode with one for those who do like them. It left me wanting more. I hope the finished version gets released soon. I'll be looking forward to it.

Fire&amp;amp;Smoke Fire&Smoke

Overall design is sloppy.
Your character seemingly glides directly into obstacles completely out of your control.
Upgrades are pointless as they don't stay and are very expensive.
Boring overall.

2030 Leagues 2030 Leagues

I like the concept of this game. But it is rather poorly executed.
The idea of going to the depths of the ocean to retrieve a meteor is very interesting.
Use of the grappling hook is very neat although unresponsive at times.
The problem that makes the game impossible is the dangerous wildlife. I've tried using the grappling hook, and I might as well try to ram them, as neither would go to my benefit. Using the grappling hook in defense does not work whatsoever.
I've also tried just getting away from the enemies, but the sharks are faster than you, and as soon as they land a hit, the game spazzes out and before you know it, you lose a life.
Not only that, but after I already lost all lives, and tried again, a box appears next to the submarine and it won't go away. It serves no purpose and obstructs my view. And that's not the end of it, even when I try again with all lives, when I die for the first time, I get game over and it takes me right back to the menu.
I hope to see a revised version of this game in the future. It needs a lot of work being in its current state.

jadecascade responds:

Thanks for finding that bug with the chatbox and lives. We've fixed them both. In addition we made it so sharks lose their built up speed after you die so they won't feel quite as speedy.

I hope you'll try playing our game again sometime!

Reclaimers:2030 Reclaimers:2030

It's a fun game, but it gets way too hard way too soon. It tries to play like a bullet hell but it doesn't control like one. Not only that, but the upgrades cost way too much and there are very few of them.
I would like to see a revised version of this game for sure, but as it is, it's bad.

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Hit detection is garbage.
Got all the way to the boss, and I shot back the blades every time he threw them, but they still hit me.
Try again.

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

It's good, but I found what may or may not be a glitch. I am unable to shoot while I move. This almost makes the game unplayable. I have to stop and line up my shot. Feels like I'm a redcoat or something.
Other than that, the game is pretty fun.

Hustler Hustler

Good game. I was a high roller by the end of the 90 days. There needs to be an endless mode, because it would be nice just to watch your wealth grow and grow.
Very fun. Good work.

GARDINI GARDINI

Very good engine in this game. Combat is fun, but too many game breaking glitches. First was the freezing, but now the spawns can bounce you into a corner and trap you. Better luck next time.

rhys510 responds:

If you look into the corner you bounce out

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

The game is stupid and unfairly difficult. The absence of a radar or minimap of some sort completely ruins the game. Also having to completely restart a level instead of having something like a health bar breaks the experience. Packing the biggest planets on top of each other in the middle of the map is ridiculous. This is also pretty much the only place to find something to consume.
Aside from being a chore to play, the game is just dull. Having no music to take away from the tedious dings also makes you feel boring by having the game open. On top of this all, the game is visually unappealing. Could it have killed to add at least something like a particle effect? I don't think that's asking very much when the rest of the graphics consist of a black background with numerous white specs, and big colorful blobs.
Better luck next time.

panda flame thrower panda flame thrower

The physics are nice and all, but the core mechanic of the game is nearly unusable. It is a chore to get the panda to shoot in the right direction. The idea that you have to click on him to get him to shoot at all was asinine. And to be real, we would be better off if this wasn't a puzzle game separated by levels that gives you a 3 star based rating. There are way too many of these.